TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR DECISION TO PURCHASE.
Burnside 106 Ltd (company No. SC270633) (“we”, “us”, “our” “HOT!” “HOT” and “Hot Salons”) of 5 Falconer Street, Port Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom, PA14 5EJ is the owner and operator of the Site. We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time. The Policy was most recently updated on 8th December 2021.
Package / Membership Alterations
In the first instance, if you are looking to have an alteration to a package/membership, you should email the following information (here). Should your alteration request be due to sickness/illness, we do request that medical documentation is provided to be able to escalate the request. Without this we cannot make any adjustments to the package/membership. Self isolation in relation to COVID-19 is not included in this statement as defined in our COVID-19 policy. Please include this in your first email to us.
In the first instance, if you are unable to resolve the issue informally, you should write or email (contact details here). In your letter you should set out the details of your complaint. You can expect an acknowledgement response within 5 working days and complaint response within 15 working days.
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the checkout section of the web sign up process. Become binding on you and us when payment is successfully set-up.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
- Remaining minutes do not carry forward on to a new month.
- 3 Months Minimum tie in term for all memberships.
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
- Your Direct Debit for monthly membership fees will initially be collected at checkout and subsequent direct debits will be set up for 1 day after your original payment date thereafter. Example: Monthly Memberships bought on the 3rdof the month will debit on the 4thevery month thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
DIRECT DEBIT PRICES
- From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
- You may terminate your membership after 3 months, allowing 5 working days for the bank to action this. Please be aware that if your next direct debit date is due before the 5 working days the payment will be taken and the termination will be effective thereafter.
- In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members must be 18 or older.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the salon of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Salon Rules.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. HOT will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited without license.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of HOT or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by HOT and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by HOT or its licensors. Hotsalons.co.uk™ is a trade marks belonging to HOT. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of HOT.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
In order to contract with HOT you must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. HOT retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and HOT reserves the right to close your HOT account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be HOT or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party HOT is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
ii.The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
From time to time, we may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the HOT Website.
There are two ways of receiving a promo code:
We may send one to you via email for reasons such as, without limitation, your birthday, your HOT anniversary and student validation.
From time to time, we may offer promo codes on the HOT Website that you can apply at checkout in order to receive a specific discount from us.
Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time.
A promo code can’t be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
A maximum spend limit of £500 (or equivalent local currency) pre-discount applies per order.
Certain brand or product category exclusions may apply so we’ll let you know if you can’t use your promo code on anything before you complete your purchase.
If the promo code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo code being cancelled.
If a promo code is offered on the HOT Website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo code, it can only be used by you on your own HOT account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders on HOT. Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promo code or suspend/close your HOT account without letting you know beforehand.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The promoter is Burnside 106 Ltd, 5 Falconer Street, Port Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom, PA14 5EJ
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law HOT and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect HOT’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with HOT and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to HOT.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HOT, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
HOT shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and HOT. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of HOT.
1. On completion of this card, the value will be the average spend taken over the 10 visits
2. This card constitutes a promotional offer and cannot be used in conjunctions with any other promotional offer
3. Card must be produced within 6 months of the first session
4. The card must be produces and labelled on each visit and cannot be back labelled at a later date
5. Restrictions may apply, Please consult salon.